Software Engineer Backend (80-100%)
DSwiss AG was founded in 2008 in Zurich and is a worldwide leading provider of highly secure digital services. We offer digital safes, mailboxes for bank document delivery and secure exchange platforms for financial advisors and customers: secure, reliable and fully GDPR compliant. DSwiss meets the highest security standards for cloud solutions and boasts an impressive client portfolio of leading European banks, insurance companies and security service providers. In addition, DSwiss provides the award-winning online password and file manager SecureSafe with more than 1 Million users worldwide.
Interested in joining a strong and highly innovative team? Be given a technical role with the power to make a difference? Or drive our solutions and software to be world-class in their category? Are you an enthusiastic and good team player with initiative? If your answers are ‘Yes’, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents. We are hiring immediately or upon availability a Software Engineer Backend (80-100%).
Your responsibilities and goals
- You will participate in the entire software development life cycle including technical design, documentation, software development, automated testing & production implementation
- Development of server-side code in Java and SQL and automated tests
- Participate in requirements engineering, document and support deployment
- Collaborate with technical stake-holders and business
- Communicate, help and be a great team member
Your experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years workings experience and references
- Experience in object-oriented programming and with development tools (e.g. Git, CI)
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, testing and software design
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework and SQL and database design (PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Unix environments and with information security
- You speak and write English fluently. Good German and Italian skills are welcome
What we offer
- DSwiss is a socially competent and innovative team with open-door mentality
- Personal responsibility, independence and the possibility to create new solutions
- Develop, learn and contribute within a highly talented and experienced team
- Centrally located in Zurich, including a roof-top terrace with pool
- Attractive terms and conditions, including six weeks of vacation
Ready to join our team?